Fire Pit Contractor - Call (972)784-8142
When the weather is cold or bitter outside, fire pits are a great way to warm up and enjoy the outdoors. If you're located in Frisco, TX and in need of an experienced mason worker to help you, call us today at (972) 000-9270. While building and installing a new fire pit can be a challenging task, it is definitely worth the investment of time and money. Not only do fire pits provide warmth and comfort to anyone near them, but they also provide a great social gathering spot. Whether you're cuddling with a loved one or roasting marshmallows, fire pits add a cozy touch to any backyard. Contact us now at (972)784-8142 for assistance.
With our team of skilled masonry contractors, we can effectively manage and organize all the necessary components to complete your project. Fire pits are a wonderful addition to any backyard and leave a lasting impression on guests. Imagine hosting gatherings on chilly evenings - would you want your guests to shiver in the cold or gather around a warm fire pit? The latter option is undoubtedly preferable. When constructing a new fire pit, it is essential to consider the nine critical factors required to complete the project successfully.
9 Keys to a Finished Fire Pit
- In order to build a fire pit, the first crucial step is to locate the perfect spot. The ideal location should have ample space and should be far away from any trees or bushes.
- After finding the perfect location, the next step is to draw three circles around the center.
- The core of the fire pit should be three feet in diameter, followed by a five-foot circle.
- The outermost circle, which will serve as the seating area, should be either twelve or fifteen feet in diameter. Once the dimensions are established, the ground should be dug up to create a trench.
- Once the trench is dug, the desired concrete mix can be poured. After the concrete is poured, the stones should be pressed and settled into place.
- Homeowners typically prefer smooth stones for the top layer.
- Next, the first layer of stones should be laid, followed by bricks between the inner and outer rings to stabilize the structure.
- The process of laying stones should be repeated until the desired height, length, and depth are achieved. It is essential to wait for the structure to settle over time before capping the cracks with scrap stone and mortar.
- Once the structure has settled, the final cap stones can be placed to complete the fire pit. Finally, within the twelve-foot diameter, landscape cloth should be laid down to provide comfort for the seating area.
If you require a team of fire pit contractors to handle any installation, repair, or construction-related issues, feel free to contact us today at (972)784-8142. We are equipped to address all your needs.
Paving, Pool Decks
Call Us - (972)784-8142